All dogs must have an evaluation before daycare or boarding visits.
See below for details.
- Evaluations are preformed 7 days a week starting at 10 a.m. and the last eval starts at 2 p.m. We allot two appointments for each evaluation time slot.
- For the evaluation to be completed thoroughly and for the safety of your pet and the other friends that are visiting Paws ‘N Play, an appointment is required.
Boarding: As of April 2nd, 2017
- All Dogs must play well with others, we can not accept dogs with food or toy aggression.
- All dogs over 4 months old must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be current on Rabies, DHLPP & Boardetella vaccines. Proof from your vet must be on file with us.
- It is recommended that you provide your own food to prevent upset stomachs. There is also an additional charge to use Paws ‘N Play house food.
Boarding hours are based on a 24 hour clock. Example: If you drop your dog off at 11 a.m. the clock goes to 11 a.m. the next day. Daycare rates begin after the 24 hour period. (See Daycare Rates)
25 lbs & below: $40 per night
26 lbs to 100 lbs: $50 per night
100 lbs to 150 lbs: $60 per night
A second dog is an additional $25 per night, a third is $15.
Multi dog pricing is full price for the larger Dog and the 2nd Dog will be $25. For example, if you bring a Lab and a Yorkie, you’ll pay $50 for the Lab and $25 for the Yorkie.
We do have a service fee for nail clipping ($10) or filing ($20).
The administration of medication is $2. This includes heartworm and flea/tick medications and any shots necessary.
*There is an additional Holiday boarding charge of $7 per night per pet.
*Feeding is $5 per day if using our food – or you can provide your own food at no charge
*Personal walks are also available on property for $10 for a 15 min walk
All prices are subject to change
“See Services tab to download Boarding Application”